Is Tremor Games Legit?



Steam blocks the link, theres mixed reviews on the forums - so is it legit?


Short answer  = Yes, it's legit

Long Answer = It's picky and quick to ban.  You can only have 1 account per computer and per IP - this means you can only use it at home on your main computer.  If you go to school or work or elsewhere you get banned.  If your brother gets an account you get banned because same IP.
If you have a support issue and make a second account to report the issue - you get banned...

Also I have been waiting 2 days to get a password reset to my email... and 1 day for support to get back to me about why I havent gotten the email....and I had the password saved in a password manager, so Im not sure how it changed over night


This being said I had legit received 2 TF2 keys to my account from using it.

The downside: anything other than the games (see surverys/signups) are going to spam the hell out of you and take a ton of time...have a good antivirus, malwarebytes and a spam email address for this if you choose to go this route.

Comments

  1. Great Post. I've got lots of Free CSGO skins at GamersNab.com, Click Here to get your skins. Its completely free

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mikey's Super Sexy, Easy and Safe Faucet List - Bitcoin & Altcoin

Swag Bucks

Easy and Free Swag for TF2, CSGO and Steam Traders (bitcoin, wallet, keys, skins)